About SERVPRO of Tyler, Lindale, Palestine
Susan & Randy Meacham
Owners of SERVPRO of Tyler, Lindale, Palestine
While disasters are never planned, the restoration process doesn't have to be overwhelming. SERVPRO of Tyler is here to do the heavy lifting for you. Our highly trained professionals approach every job with passion and professionalism to plot a clear path forward to restoring your property.
SERVPRO of Tyler is equipped to handle and disaster situation, from minor floods to kitchen fires and everything in between. We are committed to not just repairing the damage, but to fully restoring the affected area to protect your property from ongoing effects.
With extensive training in both residential and commercial restoration, our teams approach every job with a fresh perspective, developing customized strategies to get your home or business back to its original condition. We are committed to providing excellence in every single job, not matter how small.
Whether your property has experienced a flood, fire, frozen pipe, or even the growth of mold, SERVPRO is standing by 24/7 to mobilize and restore your home or business. Give us a call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- American Drying Institute
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HUB Certification
- Women Owned Small Business Certification